Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduation Day

Was it really only four years ago? How could four years go by so quickly? Time is a funny thing. It seams to go fast and slow at the same time. Right now, my mind is blurry on the details with time spinning by so fast. But it really was four years ago when my daughter moved off to college. I had just broken a toe so I waited, crutches propped up next to the pick up truck, mesmerized at how much the wind blew in this little mountain town, and kept an eye on her belongings as everyone else carried load after load up to the seventh floor. A seventh floor with an amazing view. It made it hard to be sad leaving your child behind in such a beautiful place. A place where her adult life started and she discovered a way to share the beauty around her.








It’s with great pride I introduce my daughter,
graduate & photographer,
Bailey Wilson.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your graduate!
Her photography is GORGEOUS!

Susan Sandmore said...

I just love her photos . . . that crayon picture--I've got to have it! :D

gail said...

Thanks Angela, I'll pass on your complements on to her.

Susan, I think we could have that arranged!