Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday Links-Must have books









Here's a new book I ran across recently that I just have to add to my library. Check it out! I'm very excited about the first one. It falls in a category that seems to rarely see new additions.

Show and Tell: Exploring the Fine Art of Children's Book Illustration
by Dilys Evans.









It can join these others on my book shelf.

Illustrating Children's Books
By Martin Salisbury











A Caldecott Celbration
By Lenard S. Marcus










Wings of an Artist
by Julie Cummins









Talking With Artists (Series)
by Pat Cummings *










And these that I hope to have soon.

Artist to Artist
by Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art










Pass It Down
By Lenard S. Marcus









* Update on Pat Cummings workshop: If you are in town for Pat's workshop on October 4th be sure to join her at a Picture Book Writer's Roundtable on Friday evening. You can find more information and sign up here.

No comments: