Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Seven Things and Thank Yous
I was tagged to list 7 things about me by Jennifer at Art, Words, Life. Now I did this before, so I'm not too sure you want to hear more weird things about me, although I do remember talking about something I had won then. Anyway, after hearing yesterday that I won two more prizes from the Blogging for a Cure 2007 event, I started thinking, it happens that in the last month or so I have won books or art 7 times! Count 'um. Seven times! And the winners are...
1. On My Block and a signed Giclee prints of The Garden of 32 Cats by Sara Kahn thanks to Kate's Book Blog (Can't wait to see this book! Sara is one of a number of illustrators involved in the making of the book.)
2.One of these books signed by Daniel J. Mahoney thanks to Paradise Found. (I don't know which book yet, he gets to pick. Yea! A surprise in the mail. Man, "A Really Good Snowman" looks really good!)
3. Block Party Today and a signed postcard of Two Christmas Mice illustrated by Stephanie Roth thanks to Writing With a Broken Tusk.
4. Un-Brella signed Giclee print from the book written and illustrated by Scott Franson thanks to Scott Franson. (Well, this one I really won for my local library, but it's still a win!)
5. The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch thanks to Fuse #8.
6. Sightings by Sam Keen thanks to Chronicle Books Blog (Yeah, they have blog. Did you know that?)
7. The Lonely Moose by John Segal thanks to....sorry, more on that later.
(Earlier this year I got a few other books in the mail. You can see those here and here and here.)
So this is a big thank you to all of you out there who are taking the time to run these contests, and send out ARC's and F&G's. Winning is fun! Especially when my bookshelf devoted to signed books expands!
Hmm, I guess I have to tag people too. How about all of those listed above. If you want to join in, you're officially tagged!
Here's how it works:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.