Monday, September 17, 2007

Blogging for a Cure

I interrupt this work-in-progress for the following announcement:

Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast had a great idea to help promote and drive traffic to the fund raising effort of Robert’s Snow: for Caner's Cure during their online auction of special snowflakes, created by children’s book illustrators. They are using their organizational expertise and kidlitosphere popularity to put together Blogging for a Cure, a collection of blogs that will be participating in an upcoming multi-blog effort to highlight the illustrators, and display each unique snowflake they have created for the ’07 auctions!

I am proud to say I will be involved in showcasing two of these illustrators! Special thanks to Jules and Eisha for all their hard work in putting this together.

Stay tuned for more information.

On a related note, be sure to check out the update of my post Behind the Snowflakes. More illustrators have been added and I will continue to add bloggers who post previews of their snowflakes as I find them.

No comments: