Friday, June 27, 2008

An Interview!

Want to find out more about me? Check out my interview on the Susan Sandmore Blog! Thanks Susan! Susan's a very talented writer who just landed an agent. (Not that long ago I called her up and coming. I was right!) She's got a great blog and a great sense of humor. She threw some fun and unexpected questions at me. If you haven't done so yet, head over and check it out. I won this honor by choosing the right answer on her 10 Truths and a Lie post. I love contests and winning things! In fact, since then I also won the book Moon, Have You Met My Mother:
The Collected Poems of Karla Kuskin
,
thanks to Elaine at Wild Rose Reader.

Want to win a book yourself? Check out Cynsations for the latest Giveaways!

Note: This post was re-posted and updated from last week. I felt it got lost in the middle of my W-I-P, so I'm giving it another go with a few more links.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview.
I remember having the honor of seeing AS YOU WISH. It's cool to see your work over the years since then too. I'm looking forward to hearing great news from you.

gail said...

It was fun! Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Susan Sandmore said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! Remind me to tell you how Moon, Have You Met My Mother coincidentally ties in to my good news! :)

gail said...

No problem Susan. OK, I'm intrigued! Do tell.

gail